Here you’ll find catalogues, databases, and other references to the holdings of the music department.
A large part of the holdings can still only be searched in a conventional way, in printed or card catalogues. Staff is committed to continually increasing the number of electronic records. The most important catalogues regarding books, sheet music, and CDs are available as card-image catalogues. For more information you may contact staff at the reference desk in the Music reading room.
- Card-image catalogues
- Conventional catalogues
- Printed catalogues
- Lost in war?
- Mus.-Shelfmarks (available)
- Mus. O.-Shelfmarks (available)
- Mus. Mb-Shelfmarks (available)
- Mus. Mb O.-Shelfmarks (available)
- Digitised items
- DataBase Information System (DBIS)