You can access the relevant channel of the Staatsbibliothek here: https://t.me/sbb_news.
If you subscribe to this channel, we do not save any data.
If you have already installed WhatsApp on your smartphone, you can easily subscribe to this newsletter in two simple steps:
1. Save the mobile number of the newsletter (see below) in your address book as „Service Staatsbibliothek“.
2. Send a WhatsApp message containing the text 'Hiermit melde ich mich zum SBB Newsletter an'. Please do not indicate your name or your library card number, we only save your phone number.
Phone number of the newsletter: +4915152751609
What to do if you do no longer want to receive notifications?
- Either you delete the contact in your address book,
- or you block us in your Whatsapp contact list,
- or you send us a WhatsApp message with the text: Abmeldung
WhatsApp is available for Android-Smartphones, iPhones, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Symbian.
If you start using a new smartphone, you may have to include the phone number of the newsletter in your contact list, if you want to continue receiving messages from us.
A newsletter (only in German) about services and use of the library is currently in preparation
This newsletter informs you approx. once a month about current cultural events, exhibitions, concerts, readings and guided tours once a month.
This newsletter provides information on current dates of our training offers in the Wissenswerkstatt. Our Wissenswerkstatt (knowledge workshop) offers, i. a., subject-related introductions, database trainings, lectures and discussions on current topics.