Our literature search engine stabikat+ is a discovery system which allows users to search in several hundred million journal articles, books, references from bibliographic databases and other resources. In many cases it is possible to directly access full texts. Stabikat+ currently includes the records of the StaBiKat and provides access to the databases subscribed to by the Staatsbibliothek and to electronic journals as well as full texts from Open Access repositories and other resources.
The online catalogue of the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - StaBiKat - contains books and journals holdings as well as electronic media. Readers can search by author, title, etc. and also carry out subject searches. Article titles have not been included. A part of the holdings of the special collections departments of the Staatsbibliothek can be found in specialist online catalogues.
Subject Search 1501 - 1955 is the online version of the historical classification covering around 3 million volumes of the old holdings of the Staatsbibliothek. The basis is a library catalogue of many volumes – the Old Subject Catalogue (Alter Realkatalog - ARK). It is possible to browse the systematic classification or to search with different search terms over more than 225,000 subject access points. There are direct links to bibliographic records in the online catalogue StaBiKat.
- Manuscripta Mediaevalia Manuscripts database (in german only)
Signaturenübersicht Conspectus of shelfmarks for Western manuscripts at the Staatsbibliothek (in german only)
- Kalliope Union Catalog for collections of personal papers, manuscripts, and publishers' archives
- Orient-Digital Database of Oriental Manuscripts at the Berlin State Library
- Alter Realkatalog (ARK) Subject catalogue (1501-1955) of the Staatsbibliothek
- Bibliography of books printed in the German speaking countries from 1601 to 1700 (VD 17)
- Short Title Catalogue of books printed in the 16th century held by the Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin (ST 16)
- Einbanddatenband Book bindings of the 15th and 16th century
- Union Catalogue of Incunabula Database (GW)